Greetings -

Hoping to hear from hunner or one of the other maintainers of the
puppetlabs corosync module - there is a note on the git project page that
there is currently no way to configure STONITH. Is this information
current?

If so, has anybody come up with a simple method of managing STONITH with
corosync via puppet?

  • Dominik Żyła at Nov 29, 2012 at 7:51 am
    Hi,