Hi

I followed the install instructions to install the dmg package on Mac. I
got errors when setting up the group and users, cant find help on that. So
I decided to not to use it on my Mac. I will set puppet up on Linux instead.

but I cannot find any help on how to remove puppet from my Mac?

Thanks

  • Jeff McCune at Nov 19, 2012 at 2:16 pm