Hi Everyone;

Can anyone direct me towards documentation on getting started with Hiera?
SPecifically, I ma looking for an easy way to verify post-install
functionality.

I did visit the following page which is is blank...
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/hiera/1/puppet.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

  • Martin Alfke at Nov 16, 2012 at 10:22 am
    Hi,