I'd like to set a resource to have the "normal" schedule, ie "every time we run". The type has a default of a more restricted schedule. Looking at the type reference, there isn't a built-in schedule for normal is there?

Do I need to do something like this? Please tell me that there's some better way to override a schedule applied as a default for the type.

schedule Anytime {
period => hourly,
periodmatch => number,
repeat => 1000,

Jo Rhett

  • Peter Brown at Nov 9, 2012 at 1:05 am
    Not having seen any of your code I have no idea if this will work.
    I am going to assume you are using some kind of decision based logic to
    apply these schedules to your resources, if you set schedule to undef it
    will basically unset it for that resource and so it will be active all the
    time.
    Hope that helps.

    Pete.

    I'd like to set a resource to have the "normal" schedule, ie "every time
    we run". The type has a default of a more restricted schedule. Looking at
    the type reference, there isn't a built-in schedule for normal is there?

    Do I need to do something like this? Please tell me that there's some
    better way to override a schedule applied as a default for the type.

    schedule Anytime {
    period => hourly,
    periodmatch => number,
    repeat => 1000,

    Jo Rhett
    Net Consonance : net philanthropy to improve open source and internet
    projects.