I have created a new folders and i am trying to source to files inside this
new directory
when i check inside puppet master server i can see my new folder with
correct permission and the files also
my source is as following:

source => "puppet:///backup/files/foo",

then i am getting this error message

Error:
/Stage[main]/Backup::Mongo/File[/pipe/tools/pipeline/bin/backup-mongodb.rb]:
Could not evaluate: Could not retrieve information from environment
source(s) puppet:///backup/files/backup-mongodb.erb

any suggestion?
Thanks

  • Jo Rhett at Nov 9, 2012 at 12:45 am
    Check what the server has logged. It's probably an auth problem in fileserver.conf