How to setup puppet 0.25.5-1 in ubuntu12.04, the normal updates taking
me to higher version of puppet client.

  • Andreas Ntaflos at Nov 6, 2012 at 3:50 pm

    On 06/11/12 12:24, WhiteB wrote:

    How to setup puppet 0.25.5-1 in ubuntu12.04, the normal updates
    taking me to higher version of puppet client.
    Puppet 0.25 has not been supported for a long time now and its use is
    not recommended. You will not find official packages for this very old
    version, certainly not in the Ubuntu repositories, but you can download
    the sources for old versions here: http://downloads.puppetlabs.com/puppet/

    I have no idea, however, if or how well they will work on Ubuntu 12.04.

    Andreas

grouppuppet-users @
categoriespuppet
postedNov 6, '12 at 11:25a