Sorry to be dense, but I've recently switched over to use the puppet labs apache module, but I was having trouble with the firewall not getting updated. It turns out that the "@" in front of the firewall line seems to be keeping it from running. As soon as I removed it, my firewall got updated. So what does the "@" do?
…dave

  • Ben McCann at Oct 26, 2012 at 12:40 am
    See http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/virtual_resources.html
    Sorry to be dense, but I've recently switched over to use the puppet labs
    apache module, but I was having trouble with the firewall not getting
    updated. It turns out that the "@" in front of the firewall line seems to
    be keeping it from running. As soon as I removed it, my firewall got
    updated. So what does the "@" do?
    …dave
  • Jcbollinger at Oct 26, 2012 at 3:58 pm