I'm interested in owning it. I started porting to Rails 3 last week and
have quite a few fixes to the create/update/query endpoints to return more
consistent YAML and JSON responses. At my organization we will continue to
use Puppet Dashboard until Puppet Labs' recommended replacement solution is
baked.

http://github.com/sodabrew/puppet-dashboard

Cheers,
Aaron