Morning all

Not sure on the best place to raise this, so thought I'd start here...

I'm starting to work with Puppet and Oracle Linux 6.1.
Unfortunately I'm finding a lot of existing modules aren't working with OL
6.1, because they're coded to expect an operatingsystem fact of oel.
However at OL 6, the operatingsystem fact is now OracleLinux.

Any ideas on where this issue should go?

Cheers
Gavin

  • Jcbollinger at Oct 26, 2012 at 5:37 pm