Hi all, as Nigel posted a couple of weeks ago in his message about the Dashboard, we're beginning to write a new open-source External Node Classifier service. We really want to solicit and incorporate community input early on in the design process, and now, thanks to the Puppet Test Pilot program there's a no-fooling way to make it happen. If you're interested in the idea of an ENC service, please take a few minutes to fill out this 'screener' that the awesome user reasearch team put together -- we'll put you on the list for user interviews, demos of prototypes, and early feedback.

Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/a/puppetlabs.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHpPQXdHVEtNMEwxeWlkX28ycXBFWnc6MQ

Eric Sorenson - eric.sorenson@puppetlabs.com
#puppet irc: eric0