Hi All,

I was wondering if it is possible to NOT show an event in puppet dashboard.
I have an exec resource that fires of a ruby script. This is triggering a
changed event on every run, but actually I want to exclude this from
showing up as "CHANGED"

Is this possible, if so how can I achieve this?

---
myscript:
---

exec {
"run_myscript" :
# run myscript
command => "/usr/bin/env ruby ${my_script} ${csv_files}",
cwd => "${myscript_dir}",
timeout => 0,
logoutput => "on_failure",

Martin Willemsma

  • Stephen Gran at Oct 22, 2012 at 8:39 am
    Hi,