I'm using puppet to setup a JRuby environment on my production and staging
EC2 servers using Ubuntu Linux. I'm using a puppet recipe (is recipe the
right term?) to install jruby.

I want to set a environment variable (in this case, JRUBY_HOME and modify
the PATH to include JRUBY_HOME/bin) after it finishes installing jruby
Here's a gist with the recipe's content:

https://gist.github.com/3890519

So, what's the best way to add /opt/jruby as JRUBY_HOME and then add
JRUBY_HOME/bin to PATH?

Regards,

Rubem Azenha

  • Jcbollinger at Oct 15, 2012 at 2:17 pm