I am attempting to install puppetdb using the downloaded module.
I have puppet 3.0 with passenger installed.

I am getting the following error:

Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Puppet::Parser::AST::Resource failed with error ArgumentError: Invalid
resource type firewall at
/etc/puppet/modules/puppetdb/manifests/server/firewall.pp:23

Would appreciate any feedback anyone might have!

Thanks

  • Ryan Coleman at Oct 11, 2012 at 8:04 pm

    I am attempting to install puppetdb using the downloaded module.
    I have puppet 3.0 with passenger installed.

    I am getting the following error:

    Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
    Puppet::Parser::AST::Resource failed with error ArgumentError: Invalid
    resource type firewall at
    /etc/puppet/modules/puppetdb/manifests/server/firewall.pp:23

    This module uses the puppetlabs-firewall module to optionally configure
    firewall rules. You'll want to have that module installed from the Forge
    and placed into the module path.

    Would appreciate any feedback anyone might have!

    Thanks

    Ryan Coleman | @ryanycoleman
    Modules & Forge | Puppet Labs