Can anyone direct me to documentation for configuring 3.0 to use
apache/passenger? I cannot seem to fin this for puppet open source.

Thanks!

  • Jeff McCune at Oct 9, 2012 at 6:28 pm

    On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Worker Bee wrote:
    Can anyone direct me to documentation for configuring 3.0 to use
    apache/passenger? I cannot seem to fin this for puppet open source.
    The documentation is largely the same as previous versions [1], the
    difference being a new config.ru [2] file to configure and rack up the
    puppet master.

    Hope this helps,

    [1] http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/passenger.html
    [2] https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/blob/master/ext/rack/files/config.ru