Hello,

I am on windows 7 using open source puppet 3.0.

I have 180 laptops of 8 different vendors that I wish to configure through
puppet. Each has the vendor standard installations (annoying anti-virus
software, special backup tools, etc). I'd like to remove all this software
and leave a simple windows 7 installation.

I can do a fresh install for each computer of windows 7. I'd like to
understand if there is an option to uninstall all non-essential windows
software using puppet. Is this possible as a general config rule, or would
I need to list and specify each of the vendor specific tools are removed
from the installation?

thanks
Lucas