Hello,

I am working on building an internal repo for RHEL6 x86_64 and I don't see any augeas rpms in the puppetlabs repo? There are for i686 but not x86_64? Are the rpms "noarch" that can be used for both?

-chrisl

  • Matthaus Owens at Oct 7, 2012 at 12:35 am
    Centos 6 base has augeas and augeas libs of version 0.9.0. I'm not
    sure why we have 0.7.2 in our dependencies repo for el6, it really
    shouldn't be there. Augeas is not a noarch package, so the i686 will
    not work for x86_64. If you do need augeas 0.10.0 you can check out
    this ticket: https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/13436 (or you
    could look at the el5 0.10.0 source rpm and try to build that for
    el6).
    I am working on building an internal repo for RHEL6 x86_64 and I don't see any augeas rpms in the puppetlabs repo? There are for i686 but not x86_64? Are the rpms "noarch" that can be used for both?

    -chrisl

    Matthaus Owens
    Release Manager, Puppet Labs