Hi, I'm trying to configure distributed Puppet with uWSGI server
application without success.

I'm configuring NGINX in a similar way that with Unicorn or Passenger and
also inspiring in this blog entry:
http://www.prontab.com/2011/01/this-page-should-outline-how-to-set-up.html

¿Anybody has experience with this full-featured application container?
Thanks in advance!

  • Juan José Presa Rodal at Oct 3, 2012 at 6:05 pm
    Ok, I was missing the following line in the nginx location statement:

    uwsgi_modifier1 7;

    Now seems that works correctly (and very fast). When thoroughly adjusted I
    will publish the complete configuration. Thanks again.

    El miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012 16:40:28 UTC+2, Juan José Presa Rodal
    Hi, I'm trying to configure distributed Puppet with uWSGI server
    application without success.

    I'm configuring NGINX in a similar way that with Unicorn or Passenger and
    also inspiring in this blog entry:
    http://www.prontab.com/2011/01/this-page-should-outline-how-to-set-up.html

    ¿Anybody has experience with this full-featured application container?
    Thanks in advance!
  • Roman at Jul 9, 2013 at 1:53 pm
    Hi,

    Ok, I was missing the following line in the nginx location statement:

    uwsgi_modifier1 7;

    Now seems that works correctly (and very fast). When thoroughly adjusted I
    will publish the complete configuration. Thanks again.

    El miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012 16:40:28 UTC+2, Juan José Presa Rodal
    Hi, I'm trying to configure distributed Puppet with uWSGI server
    application without success.

    I'm configuring NGINX in a similar way that with Unicorn or Passenger and
    also inspiring in this blog entry:
    http://www.prontab.com/2011/01/this-page-should-outline-how-to-set-up.html

    ¿Anybody has experience with this full-featured application container?
    Thanks in advance!
    I know this is an old posting, but could anyone help me out with the
    configuration of this setup? Especially the uwsgi/rack setup? I seem to be
    missing an important part...