Hello:

Is it possible to save dashboard inventory searches?
I'm a relatively new puppet user. I've checked the puppetlabs documentation
for an answer to my question - but didn't turn anything up.

Thanks!

  • Daniel Sauble at Oct 1, 2012 at 4:37 pm
    You can bookmark a search in the browser, but beyond that, there's no
    "saved search" feature in Dashboard itself.