I'm in the process of trying to get automated testing for my modules, using
puppet-lint, rspec-puppet, puppetlabs_spec_helper and Jenkins.

Are there any automated, or semi-automated ways to ensure coverage on my
tests? At the moment I am writing tests for existing modules, but I also
need to be able to be relatively certain that tests are updated as modules
are, and minimize reliance on people remembering to do the right thing.

Thanks.

  • Jason_s at Sep 19, 2012 at 9:52 pm
    Hi,

    It sounds like you would like to reduce some of the boilerplate code around your testing? I happened to notice this article you may find useful:

    http://puppetlabs.com/blog/the-next-generation-of-puppet-module-testing/

    best wishes, JS

  • Llowder at Sep 20, 2012 at 12:53 pm