Dear all =)

I have a few deb packages that I would like to install on some Ubuntu nodes.

This guy explains how to create your own repository, which I think is a
little overkill for me.
http://mancoosi.org/~abate/configuring-local-apt-repository-puppet

Is it possible to have puppet install the packages from "source =>
puppet:/// ..." or similar?

Hugs,
Sandra

  • Anton Lindström at Sep 18, 2012 at 9:50 am
    Hi,

    This should do the trick: http://serverfault.com/questions/188632/how-to-update-a-package-using-puppet-and-a-deb-file
    I have a few deb packages that I would like to install on some Ubuntu nodes.

    This guy explains how to create your own repository, which I think is a little overkill for me.
    http://mancoosi.org/~abate/configuring-local-apt-repository-puppet

    Is it possible to have puppet install the packages from "source => puppet:/// ..." or similar?

    Hugs,
    Sandra

  • Jcbollinger at Sep 18, 2012 at 1:52 pm