Hello all,

I'm vagrant user completely new to puppet but enjoying it so far!

I would like to install phppgadmin with it's dependencies (postgres 9.1,
apache 2, php 5) and be able to access it on http://localhost/phppgadmin/with postgres root user.

It is a task far too complicated for me until I learn more about puppet so
if you can help me do it or find an existing module or at least a thorough
tutorial so I can do it myself it would be great!

Thank you in advance

  • Jakov Sosic at Sep 15, 2012 at 10:02 pm