Hi all,

I need to install puppet agent on some DMZ hosts, so I need to have
all TCP ports.
Can anyone tell me what the data flow is between agents and the master?
Also, what would be the case when using MCollective, inseatad of puppet kick?

Thanks.

--
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers!

  • Gabriel Filion at Aug 29, 2012 at 7:07 am