Does anyone know if there's a Puppet module available for managing Eclipse
plugins?

  • Juha Vainikka at Aug 29, 2012 at 11:27 am

    perjantai, 24. elokuuta 2012 0.43.19 UTC+3 Jeff Sussna kirjoitti:
    Does anyone know if there's a Puppet module available for managing Eclipse plugins?
    I'm also interested in this. Anyone using puppet for setting up eclipse? (with or without plugins)

  • Jeff Sussna at Aug 29, 2012 at 1:49 pm
    Eclipse itself is straightfoward, since it's just a matter of
    download/unzip/set env vars.I wrote my own manifest to do that.

    In at least one case I tried, installing a plugin by manually placing files
    into /plugins and /features wasn't enough to activate the plugin. Wondering
    if it was because of the need to accept the license?