Hello,

I have a custom Puppet function. Am I able to call that function from
within my custom provider (written in Ruby)?

Best,
Mitchell

  • Nan Liu at Aug 15, 2012 at 5:28 pm

    On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Mitchell Hashimoto wrote:
    I have a custom Puppet function. Am I able to call that function from within
    my custom provider (written in Ruby)?
    I think you can do this:

    Puppet::Parser::Functions.autoloader.loadall

    After this, you can invoke any function via

    self.function_<your_custom_function_name>

    Thanks,

    Nan