On a new puppet master node I get this error on a puppet apply for an
OpenStack multi-node setup. This is a new one I have never seen before.
Tips?

debug: Prefetching keystone resources for keystone_user
err: Could not prefetch keystone_user provider 'keystone': File:
/etc/keystone/keystone.conf does not contain a section DEFAULT with the
admin_token specified. Keystone types will not work if keystone is not
correctly configured
err: /Stage[main]/Swift::Keystone::Auth/Keystone_user[swift]: Could not
evaluate: File: /etc/keystone/keystone.conf does not contain a section
DEFAULT with the admin_token specified. Keystone types will not work if
keystone is not correctly configured
debug: Prefetching keystone resources for keystone_user_role
err: Could not prefetch keystone_user_role provider 'keystone': File:
/etc/keystone/keystone.conf does not contain a section DEFAULT with the
admin_token specified. Keystone types will not work if keystone is not
correctly configured

  • Dan Bode at Aug 9, 2012 at 8:35 pm