I'm testing puppet 3, trying to get my existing modules ready.

However, I've ran into a problem where I can't get it to apply my node def
(tried using both hostname and FQDN in the nodedef) - and it's not even
picking up my default one.

Did support for "import 'nodes/*.pp'" type manifests/site.pp change with
puppet 3?

I've also ran the master with --verbose and --debug, and not been able to
figure out why it isn't picking it up.

Any ideas, either on what to do, or how to make it give me more info?

Thanks.

  • Llowder at Aug 6, 2012 at 7:50 pm
    As an update, I changed my site.pp to only include this nodedef and a
    default, still nothing, even after restarting my master.