Which mechanism in Puppet can be used to transfer some files back from
puppet agents to the master? I want to collect custom reports using puppet
mechanisms.

Anatoliy

  • Dan White at Jul 30, 2012 at 7:01 pm
    http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/reporting.html

    Bill Waterson (Calvin & Hobbes)

    ----- Anatoliy Lisovskiy wrote:
    Which mechanism in Puppet can be used to transfer some files back from
    puppet agents to the master? I want to collect custom reports using puppet
    mechanisms.

    Anatoliy

  • Anatoliy Lisovskiy at Jul 30, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    Thank you, but I do not mean standard puppet reports. I mean some custom
    reports generated by any other software, but downloaded by puppet from
    agents to the master server. For the beginning I want to download all .dot
    graphs generated by puppet agents in order to convert them to .png files on
    the puppet master.

    “Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
    in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”