Hello,
I add a node Fedora 17. The reports are a aperture in puppet-server in /var/
lib/puppet/reports but not in Dashboard. While all other Fedra (16, 15, 14)
are visible in Dashboard.
Do you have an idea?
Thank you.
mauris

  • Michael Stahnke at Jul 26, 2012 at 3:18 pm
    This has to do with Ruby 1.9.3 being the default (and only) ruby in
    Fedora 17. Puppe 2.7 in Fedora 17 has a couple of outstanding bugs in
    the 2.7.x series with Ruby 1.9.3. Reporting is one of them. It can't
    easily be fixed without modifying behavior. When Puppet 3.0 arrives,
    this is fixed with Ruby 1.9.3.

    On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:50 AM, mauris9900@voila.fr
    I add a node Fedora 17. The reports are a aperture in puppet-server in
    /var/lib/puppet/reports but not in Dashboard. While all other Fedra (16, 15,
    14) are visible in Dashboard.
    Do you have an idea?
    Thank you.
    mauris

  • Mauris9900 at Jul 27, 2012 at 6:33 pm
    Hello Michael,
    I will wait Puppet 3.0! Hoping that it will not change even with Fedora 18.
    Thank you very much.
    mauris