Hi:

When I start the dashboard server,but all ways failed . Someone
can help me ?

#sudo -u puppet-dashboard ./script/server -e production

Missing these required gems:

rack >= 0

You're running:

ruby 1.8.7.174 at /usr/bin/ruby1.8

rubygems 1.8.24 at /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8, /root/.gem/ruby/1.8

Run `rake gems:install` to install the missing gems.

And now,I EXECUTE “rake gems:install”,

# rake gems:install

rake aborted!

no such file to load -- rdoc/task

/data/puppet-dashboard/Rakefile:9

root@puppet:/data/puppet-dashboard# more /data/puppet-dashboard/Rakefile

# Add your own tasks in files placed in lib/tasks ending in .rake,

# for example lib/tasks/capistrano.rake, and they will automatically be
available to Rake.

require(File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), 'config', 'boot'))

require 'thread'

require 'rake'

require 'rake/testtask'

require 'rdoc/task'

require 'tasks/rails'

How can I do?

  • Llowder at Jul 20, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    I ran into this too.

    'sudo gem install rdoc' should clear things up for you.