Dear all,

I'm looking for a solution which manages generation and installation of
client certificates. This is required we have a lot of re-installations, so
we want to reuse already in place certificates. For security it is
sufficient that the host to be part of our-domain.com

The solution that comes closest to this requirement is this
http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CFcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpuppet-manifest-share.googlecode.com%2Ffiles%2Fpuppet_certificate.pdf&ei=th4IUK__FMTZtAaxqdSYAw&usg=AFQjCNFinQKIAjCpcpltaq1ST01rjYb3xAby http://code.google.com/u/huangmingyou/
but I haven't heard of anyone using it. Has anyone tried this out yet or
has a similar setup or solution? Are the scripts gen_cert_tgz.sh and
gen_agent_cert.sh described in the document available for download
somewhere else?

Thanks in advance.