I've started writing custom ruby facts and storing them in a location
specified by $FACTERLIB. I would like to reuse some code I have repeated in
multiple .rb files, but I'm not quite sure what path to save the
module/class in. I'd like to have them in a customizable location and I'd
rather not modify $RUBYLIB - is there a way to accomplish this? I apologize
if there's an obvious answer, but I'm a ruby newbie.

Thanks!