I am trying to create multiple users using puppet. I have created a ENC and
trying to use class wrapped defined types with create_resources function.
For some reason things are falling apart. I would really appreciate some
help on these

Here are the details about my classes and configuration
http://serverfault.com/questions/409001/create-resources-function-and-puppet-enc

  • Jcbollinger at Jul 19, 2012 at 1:58 pm