Hi:

I have a problem, on the same puppetmaster host, how to through the
puppet dashboard management three environment: production, development and
testing.

Because in the puppet.conf file , ENC can only 1 configuration, like:

External_nodes = / data/puppet-dashboard/bin/external_node

External_node file configuration of the dashboard listen port.

If I start the production on port 3000, the development on port 3001,testing
on port 3002 。

How should I configuration and make the three environments also can be
used。

Thank you in advance。