Hi all,

I need to execute the following command, what will be the correct syntax in
a windows exec resource?

command => C:\Program Files (x86)\RSyslog\Agent\RSyslogConfigClient.exe
"C:/Program Files (x86)/RSyslog/Agent/customsyslog.xml" /f

Tanks,

Paul.

  • Josh Cooper at Jun 25, 2012 at 7:50 pm
    Hi Paul,
    I need to execute the following command, what will be the correct syntax
    in a windows exec resource?

    command => C:\Program Files (x86)\RSyslog\Agent\RSyslogConfigClient.exe
    "C:/Program Files (x86)/RSyslog/Agent/customsyslog.xml" /f
    You'll want to wrap double quotes around the executable, and then single
    quote the entire command line:

    command => '"C:\Program Files (x86)\RSyslog\Agent\RSyslogConfigClient.exe"
    "C:/Program Files (x86)/RSyslog/Agent/customsyslog.xml" /f'

    Tanks,

    Paul.

    Josh Cooper
    Developer, Puppet Labs