Hi!

I have puppet 2.7.14 with dashboard and inventory stored in a mysql
database. I cannot find a way to move a puppet node from one environment to
another and the environment fact shown in dashboard inventory is not
updated.
I tried setting environment variable in puppet.conf for master and agent,
tried --environment xyz on command line all without success. Obviously my
puppet master relies solely on the fact from dashboard inventory.

Even worse: I cannot find the needed information in the internet.

So, what's the proper way to update the environment fact in my inventory
database? Or is there any other way to move the client to it's new
environment?

Any help appreciated...

Oliver