Hello everyone,

everytime I run on a puppet host:
#puppet agent --test

I see this commet:
info: Applying configuration version '000001'

then lets say I deploy a new package from my local repository, from
which I would get a different configuration version.

#puppet agent --test
info: Applying configuration version '000002'

...question: is there a way to deploy back an older version, in this
case '000001'? and how?

Thanks a lot!
MrTeleBird

  • Jcbollinger at Jun 19, 2012 at 5:00 pm