As this came up in #puppet today (and nobody seemed to know about it) I
thought I'd spam the list to mention that there's a Puppetcamp in
Cambridge, MA, this friday. The details are at
http://puppetcampboston.eventbrite.com/ for anyone that didn't know about
this and can wrangle a day off work to come along.

  • Jose Palafox at Jun 19, 2012 at 5:29 pm