Moin,

I am thinking of using a RDBM as a best practise.
I am missing some info/examples how to best organise the schema.

Are there are some tips/howtos?

Regards
Erkan

--
über den grenzen muß die freiheit wohl wolkenlos sein

  • Ken Barber at May 30, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    Perhaps look at the Puppet Dashboard or Foreman schemas as a starting
    point? These are both ENC's that are already working.

    ken.
    I am thinking of using a RDBM as a best practise.
    I am missing some info/examples how to best organise the schema.

    Are there are some tips/howtos?

    Regards
    Erkan

    --
    über den grenzen muß die freiheit wohl wolkenlos sein

  • Erkan yanar at Sep 25, 2012 at 9:49 am

    Perhaps look at the Puppet Dashboard or Foreman schemas as a starting
    point? These are both ENC's that are already working.
    Oh right.
    Thx!

    erkan

    --
    über den grenzen muß die freiheit wohl wolkenlos sein