I have a large puppet master / client setup with lots of files and
templates and modules and so on. Is there a way to make a stand alone
manifest for one server so I can hand it to a third party?

For example, I have www03.example.com as one of many servers. I need
to create a manifest for that one server for a new stand alone server.
Is there a quick way to do this?

Thanks,
James Glenn

  • Ryan Coleman at May 22, 2012 at 1:16 am
    Hi James,