Hello.

Is it possible to describe inheritance of classes in Ruby DSL?

  • Ingo Fischer at Jun 13, 2012 at 3:08 pm
    I have the same question (see
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/puppet-users/inheritance$20ruby$20dsl/puppet-users/RtMbu8yFZCc/Zet8ackZgnYJ)
    and need this behavior for my project.

    Is inheritance possible at all with the Ruby DSL? If not, should we create
    an issue for that?