Hi!

I just installed a fresh Puppetmaster and Dashboard on SL6 according to the
install docs in
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/dashboard/manual/1.2/bootstrapping.html
There's no data yet, no nodes etc.

My problem: When I checked the progress, I found the Dashboard running on
Webrick hangs for 30 seconds before serving my request. The production.log
states "Completed in 80ms" or similar values. I also noticed, that this
applies only to requests on the external IP. Local requests ( curl -l
http://localhost:3000/ ) are served instantly.

from production.log:

Processing PagesController#home (for 10.1.2.3 at 2012-05-10 10:37:30) [GET]
Parameters: {"controller"=>"pages", "action"=>"home"}
Rendering template within layouts/application
Rendering pages/home
Completed in 80ms (View: 67, DB: 10) | 200 OK [http://10.1.2.1/]

Any suggestions where to start troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
linksrum