how do I troubleshoot this error that occurs for about 12% of the
puppet clients (~70 out of ~550.)

  • Arnau Bria at May 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm

    On Tue, 8 May 2012 05:35:34 -0700 (PDT) Tim Lank wrote:

    how do I troubleshoot this error that occurs for about 12% of the
    puppet clients (~70 out of ~550.)
    do they run as daemon?
    always the 70 same hosts are failling?
    do they run at same time?

    Cheers,
    Arnau

  • Tim Lank at May 8, 2012 at 2:59 pm
    they do run as a daemon
    pretty much always the same 70 and they don't all run at the same
    time. Many do, but not all.