I'm currently prototyping with Puppet Enterprise 2.5 and I was
wondering if compliance workflow is only in PE or if is also available
in the open source dashboard?

  • Brian Gupta at May 2, 2012 at 9:29 pm
    Looks like it is an Enterprise only feature:

    http://puppetlabs.com/puppet/enterprise-vs-open-source/

    -Brian