Hey there!

All my clients have gone "out of sync" are have the following line in
the puppet.out log file...

err: Could not send report: Error 400 on SERVER: execution expired

The clients appear to not be updating either...

I have restarted the Puppet Master to no avail...

Any help appreciated!

  • Shawn at May 2, 2012 at 12:08 am
    is your time the same on both client and master?

    it would be helpful if you provided the --verbose --debug --test
    --no-daemonize output of the client.. Also run your master in verbose mode
    and paste it's errors here as well.

    All my clients have gone "out of sync" are have the following line in
    the puppet.out log file...

    err: Could not send report: Error 400 on SERVER: execution expired

    The clients appear to not be updating either...

    I have restarted the Puppet Master to no avail...

    Any help appreciated!

    *- Shawn Taaj*