Hi List,

In a module that I am developing I would like to do different things
depending on if storeconfigs is true or false.

Is there any way to:

if $storeconfigs == true {
# Use stored config values
} else {
# Use non stored config values

Peter.

  • Gary Larizza at Apr 24, 2012 at 10:56 pm
    Hey Peter,

    You should be able to do $settings::storeconfigs to get that value.
    In a module that I am developing I would like to do different things
    depending on if storeconfigs is true or false.

    Is there any way to:

    if $storeconfigs == true {
    # Use stored config values
    } else {
    # Use non stored config values

    Peter.

    Gary Larizza
    Professional Services Engineer
    Puppet Labs

  • Peter at Apr 25, 2012 at 7:30 am
    Hi Gary,

    Thank you very much! I thought it may have been a scoping issue!

    Peter.
    You should be able to do $settings::storeconfigs to get that value.

    In a module that I am developing I would like to do different things
    depending on if storeconfigs is true or false.
    Is there any way to:
    if $storeconfigs == true {
    # Use stored config values
    } else {
    # Use non stored config values
    Peter.

    Gary Larizza
    Professional Services Engineer
    Puppet Labs
  • Dan Carley at May 4, 2012 at 7:08 am

    Thank you very much! I thought it may have been a scoping issue!

    Peter.
    You should be able to do $settings::storeconfigs to get that value.
    Speaking of scope, you probably want to use $::settings::storeconfigs