Hi Josh
On 16-04-2012 15:24, Josh Cooper wrote:
Hi Marco,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Marco Parra D.
wrote:

Hi Kelsey,
thank you, Are these the only list of facts?, What makes this list?,

I don't think we have a "facts supported by platform" sort of
document. Windows does support basic facts, e.g. hostname, domain,
etc. This is the ticket describing the initial set of facts we added
support for in 2.7.x: http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/8439

It's possible add more facts to windows?

You can always write custom facts.
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/custom_facts.html

Josh

--
Josh Cooper
Developer, Puppet Labs

I'll check the page that you gave me... Thank you...

Regards