Please DO NOT use [android opencv] tab in your subjects. We've changed
group settings, so the every message will be marked with the
[OpenCV4Android] tag automatically.
On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:14:41 AM UTC+4, Hemant Singh wrote:

Hello everyone,

I request all members to kindly use tag [android opencv] in their subject
line to this group so that it makes many things easier for users.

Thanks
-Hemant

Search Discussions

  • Hemant Singh at Apr 11, 2012 at 8:35 am
    thanks. I wanted something like that.