My Application is a J2ee based application with Spring/Hibernate and Oracle
(db) in the backend. Also, for front-end it is using HTML5.

Kindly suggest should I use node.js in my application. If yes, then how
java and node.js will interact with each other or do I need to re-write my
existing code in java again in node.js?
Also, what performance improvements does node.js provide?

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Ryan Schmidt at Nov 20, 2014 at 12:46 pm