Hello, guys! I need help.
I wrote a code which takes one object, another object and then changes
values of that second object.
Code: https://gist.github.com/slaykovsky/dcae4b221b2716452272
And this code is nice for me. It makes this transformation async and
nonblocking. But! I need my output
(https://gist.github.com/slaykovsky/ac72e85a116617fb761d) only once at the
end.
And I don't know how to do that. I posted question like that one on
stackoverflow, but that one is dead.
Help me please. I really need to do that.

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Alexey Slaykovsky at Nov 16, 2014 at 4:13 pm
    Thanks to Alex Kocharin!
    It's working like a charm. Look at that
    gist https://gist.github.com/rlidwka/8a375c02042eaf0b05b0
    I wrote a code which takes one object, another object and then changes
    values of that second object.
    Code: https://gist.github.com/slaykovsky/dcae4b221b2716452272
    And this code is nice for me. It makes this transformation async and
    nonblocking. But! I need my output (
    https://gist.github.com/slaykovsky/ac72e85a116617fb761d) only once at the
    end.
    And I don't know how to do that. I posted question like that one on
    stackoverflow, but that one is dead.
    Help me please. I really need to do that.
    --
    Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Alex Kocharin at Nov 16, 2014 at 4:15 pm
    =C2=A0So, the only issue is that your callback is called mu= ltiple times, right?=C2=A0In
    that case you can make a= counter, which you increase when you're creating callback and
    decrease whe= n your callback is called. If it's zero again, the work is finished.=C2=A0So,
    the only issue is that your callback is called mu= ltiple times, right?=C2=A0In that case you
    can make a= counter, which you increase when you're creating callback and decrease whe= n your
    callback is called. If it's zero again, the work is finished.

groupnodejs @
categoriesnodejs
postedNov 16, '14 at 2:52p
activeNov 16, '14 at 4:15p