  • Ryan Schmidt at Nov 12, 2014 at 12:10 am
  • Ben Noordhuis at Nov 12, 2014 at 12:10 am
  • Andreas Marschke at Nov 12, 2014 at 2:58 pm
    Ah too bad. Is there another way to modify the runtime env during runtime?
    Another I could imagine
    would be adding to process.env but (not having looked at the code at all)
    node will only check for
    that during runtime initialization.

    I can see good reason why and why not to do this but just wether or not
    thats possible at all is the
    question

    Thanks!